Teeth Whitening in Murfreesboro, TN
Over time teeth can grow dull and discolored for a number of reasons. Blackman Grove Dental offers several teeth whitening options to brighten your smile.
In addition to dental cleanings and other cosmetic procedures, we use the most advanced techniques in teeth whitening to ensure a smile that is dazzling and bright! We want to boost your confidence and make sure your teeth are as healthy and white as possible. These techniques include:
- Zoom (a whitening process that uses the Zoom Advanced Power Chairside Lamp to remove stains and discoloration quickly and comfortably)
- Take Home Whitening kit
Call us today at 615-907-4746 and learn more about cosmetic dentistry and teeth whitening at our dental office in Murfreesboro!
Several things can stain and darken your teeth over time:
- Age. As the outermost enamel layer grows thin with age, the yellowish dentin underneath begins to show through.
- Food and drink. Things like coffee and tea tend to stain enamel over time.
- Smoking. Another good reason to stop smoking. Not only is tobacco use unhealthy for your mouth, esophagus, and lungs – tar and nicotine stain your teeth.
- Medications. Some medications, especially some antibiotics and chemotherapy drugs, can cause tooth discoloration. Children exposed to some antibiotics while their teeth were forming may have discoloration of their adult teeth.